The RGraph changelogRead comments...
January 2016 (v4.60)
- The SVG charts now add a small, unobtrusive link back to the RGraph website in the bottom right corner (by default) of the SVG tag. There are options to control the link to appear as you wish.
- Added SVG Horizontal Bar chart. The Horizontal Bar chart can be configured to appear as a horizontal progress bar. In a similar way the Bar chart can be configured to appear as a vertical progress bar. There are demos of the both in the download.
- Added SVG Radar charts
- Added SVG Semi-circular Progress
- Added rect, endrect, filledrect, and filledendrect style tickmarks.
- Added angled accessible text to the canvas libraries. This should be considered BETA quality code at the moment, but it seems to be OK. You may need to use the labelsOffsety when using this option - particularly if you have multi-line text.
Past release notes
The older release notes are below. If you want to get a feel for the history of RGraph and how its evolved the release notes are the way to do that.