The RGraph changelog
October 2016 (v4.64)
- The Line chart filledAccumulative demonstration has been updated to look a bit nicer. (IMO!).
To enable far better caching ability with HTTP2 The libraries have been
seperated out into seperate <script> tags, (the combined.html
file provides compression and minification as well as combining files -
that's why it's still being used). Eg:
<script src="/libraries/combined.html/RGraph.common.core.js"></script> <script src="/libraries/combined.html/RGraph.common.sheets.js"></script> <script src="/libraries/combined.html/RGraph.bar.js"></script> <script src="/libraries/combined.html/RGraph.line.js"></script>
- Added the valueTextActual value to the canvas Gauge chart. This can be used when your value is above the max so the needle shows 100 (for example) but the actual value is 143. Setting this property to true will mean 143 gets displayed as the value (when the valueText option is being used).
- Added the keyColorShape property to the canvas key library.
- Added a number of text and labels configuration parameters to the canvas Bipolar chart (a few of these properties may already exist): gutterCenterAutosize, title, titleBold, titleItalic, titleFont, titleSize, titleColor, titleLeft, titleLeftBold, titleLeftItalic, titleLeftFont, titleLeftSize, titleLeftColor, titleRight, titleRightBold, titleRightItalic, titleRightFont, titleRightSize, titleRightColor, textFont, textColor,textSize, textBold, textItalic, noyaxis, noxaxis, labelsAbove, labelsAboveSize, labelsAboveColor, labelsAboveItalic, labelsAboveBold, labelsAboveFont, labelsAboveUnitsPre, labelsAboveUnitsPost, labelsAboveDecimals, labelsAboveFormatter, labelsBold, labelsItalic, labelsFont, labelsSize
- The Bipolar chart can now show grouped values.
- The Bipolar chart can now show stacked values. Both the stacked and grouped Bipolar charts support the grow() and wave() effects.
- Optimised the front page more. It now weighs in at a svelt 442k - which when I first started in web development would have been obscenely large - but now - it's on the slim side.
Ensured that each relevant SVG chart type has tickmark controls for the axes.
These may be (depending on the chart type):
- Added the colorsSequential option to the canvas Waterfall chart.
- I've added a search button to the forum which takes you to Google with the relevant search terms in place so that you can just search the RGraph forum.
- Improved the forum paging so that now, it defaults to showing 50 messages but you can also view in 500 message blocks.
Past release notes
The older release notes are below. If you want to get a feel for the history of RGraph and how its evolved the release notes are the way to do that.