Basic installation of RGraph libraries

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Mike O'Donovan on 20th May 2013
I am trying to figure out the basic installation of the libraries or whatever I have to do to get the scripts working on my page. any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted by RGraph support on 20th May 2013
Hi there,

If you'e thinking of an install script or program - there isn't one. You simply put the files where you'd like them to be and refer to them. Have a look at the basic examples for sime simple pages that will help you to get up and running (feel free to copy the source to files on you own server). Alternatively the archive comes with many demo pages which you can also use.

www.rgraph.net/docs/basic-index.html

Richard, RGraph Support

5 developer license with Priority support for £299:
   www.rgraph.net/license#five-developer
Ok great,

I got it working somewhat but the labels aren't showing up? here is a link to the page with a simple pie chart.

www.mikespoker.eague.com/points
Posted by RGraph support on 20th May 2013
Hi there,

Your link doesn't work. You can set labels like this:

obj.Set('chart.labels', ['Fred','Barney','Lucy','Pete','Olga']);

Richard, RGraph Support

5 developer license with Priority support for £299:
   www.rgraph.net/license#five-developer
Also I am using wordpress and i just saw that there is an rgraph plugin. I just installed it and am still having problems getting the graphs to display. :/

All I have done is copied the script and canvas code to a page and then tried to view it and I get nothing. I am not getting any errors in chromes developer console either?

Mike
here is the full link to take a look:

mikespokerleague.com/points/

Also I am using wordpress and i just saw that there is an rgraph plugin. I just installed it and am still having problems getting the graphs to display properly. :/

All I have done is copied the script and canvas code to a page and then tried to view it and I get nothing. I am not getting any errors in chromes developer console either?

Mike

Add a reply

« Back to message list