Call a zoom function from out side of canvas

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Gaurav on 2nd December 2013
Hello there,

How can I call Zoom of chart/canvas from outside of chart. Can I call if on click of button outside of chart/canvas area.

Thanks
Gaurav Teli
Posted by RGraph support on 2nd December 2013
Hi there,

The zoom can be triggered by a single click on the canvas itself (instead of via a context menu) with a call to RGraph.Zoom(e) but only if you click on the canvas itself.

I'll look into adding the ability to trigger the zoom by just passing it the object for RGraph3 after the next stable release..

Richard, RGraph Support
Please remember to link to the RGraph website

Help support RGraph - single site license only £99
    www.rgraph.net/license#single-site
Posted by Gaurav on 2nd December 2013
thank you there.

You have saved my RnD time on this.
Waiting for next stable release.
Hi there,

The very next release in a few weeks will be the last of the RGraph2 series. After that the next will be RGraph3 (which will have a jQuery dependency). Betas of version 3 will be released periodically (eg every 1-2 weeks) but a stable version 3 could be some months.

Richard, RGraph Support

Hi there,

As an alternative there's the resize feature which doesn't zoom - but does enlarge the canvas:

www.rgraph.net/docs/resizing-your-charts.html

Richard, RGraph Support

Add a reply

« Back to message list