Custom X and Y axis

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by vinay dhyani on 2nd July 2014
how can i custom x and y axis for basic line chart, i need to use live price chart for precious metals, but there is default y axis (0, 5,10...) and x axis (jan, feb,march).

Please let me know how can i make them dynamic.

Thanks in Adv.
Posted by Richard on 2nd July 2014
Well what do you want to see on the Y axis if not a scale?

Richard
i need to use chart like that way..

www.buyersofgold.com/charts/graph_copy/XAU

all the x and y axis dynamic and data coming from database.

Then you need this:

www.rgraph.net/docs/integration-with-server-side-scripting.html

Richard
great help Richard, but still as the pirce has narrow difference on minutes live feed, so graph show single line like a arrow in graph. how can it show the minor difference and show the margin.

Thanks
RG graph show like that

buyersofgold.com/charts/oldindex

and i need to show

The range on your chart is 0 (at the bottom) to 1500 (at the top) - so you can narrow that by setting the minimum and maximum values to something like 1300 - 1400:

obj.set('ymin', 1300);
obj.set('ymax', 1400);

Richard
Posted by vinay dhyani on 3rd July 2014
Thanks Richard

I think we are very close to my requirement, in RGraph x-axis has the full length, although we have a not receive that time data on my dynamic feed.how can i manage this.

Reference chart

Rgraph

www.buyersofgold.com/charts/oldindex

Also how can i label to put site name at the center of graph like on reference link.

Thanks Rechard.

Posted by Richard on 3rd July 2014
Your links aren't working. Regardless, if youwant show "no data" on your chart you can use 'null' (no quotes) in your data array:

www.rgraph.net/demos/line-null-values.html

Richard
Posted by vinay dhyani on 3rd July 2014
Thanks Richard

Last query is. its not working on mobile and tabs. chart is not visible on these device.
Posted by Richard on 3rd July 2014
I can't make any suggestions if you just say "its not working". Plus I have no mobile device so I can't really help you there.

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list