Display every other value on X value

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Jen on 6th August 2014
Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to only display every other value on specifically the x-axis.

So the graph I am working on graphs data for every set time interval in real time. But because of the limited space and high volume of data, on the x-axis, the numbers are clustered and cut off.

I do not want to make the font size of the numbers any smaller because it will be hard to read.

If the information were static, I know to just use "" for the x-axis value, but I am not sure how to deal with the dynamic axis values.

Thus, I was wondering if there was a way to display every other x-axis label with a dynamic graph.

Thanks in advance!
Posted by Richard on 6th August 2014
Whatever you're giving to RGraph as the array of labels - before you do then go through it and set every other value to blank. Or prepend a carriage return (\r\n).

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list