Adding a double click event listener

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by sudarshan on 2nd June 2016
I am drawing bar graph in this i want to see on single click should appear tooltips and double click should be an alert function in that i will write another code.

it's showing only single click

left click and right click functions are also fine for me please help me
Posted by Richard on 2nd June 2016
Hi there,

You could use click for tooltips and double-click for your other handler, but when you double click the tooltips will be activated too.

So I've made an example of using the contextmenu event instead. So there you have tooltips using the left click and right click for you other event listener.

www.rgraph.net/fiddle/view.html/a-bar-chart-with-a-context-event-listener

Richard

Twitter: www.twitter.com/_rgraph
  Facebook: www.facebook.com/rgraph

PLEASE READ:

If RGraph has helped you please give your feedback - thanks! You can give your feedback or leave a testimonial by adding a forum post or clicking on the speech bubble icon at the very top right.

But most of all: Please link to the RGraph website! (get information by clicking on the chain icon at the top right of the page)
Posted by sudarshan on 3rd June 2016
After the Right click it's showing tooltips i need left to tooltip and right to another logic send me the example code for that
Posted by Richard on 3rd June 2016
Hi,

That's what the example does.

Richard

PLEASE READ:

If RGraph has helped you please give your feedback - thanks! You can give your feedback or leave a testimonial by adding a forum post or clicking on the speech bubble icon at the very top right.

But most of all: Please link to the RGraph website! (get information by clicking on the chain icon at the top right of the page)

Twitter: twitter.com/_rgraph
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rgraph
Hi thank you for your reply

I am using bar charts i.e h.bar chart i used canvas redraw it's redraw the canvas but tooltips are not showing properly can you please help me i scrolled down the chart everything is fine with chart except tooltips please help me.
Hi there,

Well the example chart I made you seems fine - so you'll have to put an example of it on your website so that I can see it.

Richard

PLEASE READ:

I used the more than 30 i put a condition added cvs div it's added successfully but tooltips are showing for 1st canvas only remaing values are shown in bottom of the page so could you please help me
Hi there,

You're not making sense - put an example online so that I can see what you're doing.

Richard

PLEASE READ:

Add a reply

« Back to message list