Drilldown Bar

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Ronny on 29th July 2014
I'm using the drilldown bar.
The example on internet works, when i copy the script to my site it doesnt work correctly (tried gauges, they are fine).
The problem with the bar is that my pointer doesnt change in a hand (although the .set params tell it to) and i cannot click a bar (looks like the element isn't recognised).
So the drilldown doesn't work.
I have included the different .js files that are used in the example, looked with firebug but there a no errors.

This isn't urgent but a little help would be appreciated.

If you wish i can give the url to my page (with working gauges, but no bar drilldown, :( )

Kind regards,

Ronny
Posted by Richard on 29th July 2014
> If you wish i can give the url to my page (with working gauges, but no bar drilldown, :( )

That would be helpful.

Richard
Posted by Ronny on 29th July 2014
kantelberg.dynet.com:8200 . You will get a certificate warning because it's a self signed one.
  Post use is due to my isp.

Page (realtime) is the page with the gauges. Page (history) has the drilldownbar.
Posted by Ronny on 30th July 2014
Looks like something went wrong with my reply.

kantelberg.dynet.com:8200
You will get a certificate error, this is because of a self signed cert.
The port is due to my isp (they block ports <= 1024)
Posted by Richard on 30th July 2014
> Looks like something went wrong with my reply.

How so?

The page seems to be missing the file RGraph.common.dynamic.js - so dynamic things like events are not handled. Simply include this file.

Richard
Have a look at this:

www.rgraph.net/docs/integration-with-server-side-scripting.html#image

Richard
Posted by Ronny on 30th July 2014
I replied yesterday evening. This morning i didn't see my reply.
So i replied again, thinking my first reply went somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

included the "RGraph.common.dynamic.js" and works like a charm.

one more thing, i would like to do a second drilldown.
Can i just implement the bar.onclick event on the second barchart.

My idea is: an overview of 2 years solarpanel power output. Click a month bar to see all the days of that month, then click a day and get the overview of that specific day. I have all the files, needed for the above on my server. So its simply a matter of building the right array, that will be no problem.
The second dropdown action will (at least for me).
Have the second chart show the third chart using the click event. If the second chart showing months shows 12 (so the indexes are from 0 to 11)

obj2.on('click', function (e, obj)
{
     var bar = obj.getShape(e);

if (bar) {
         var month = bar.index; // 0-11

// Reset the canvas and draw the third chart based on the month index here
     }
});

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list