Is it possible to receive an email notification, when you react on a support message?

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Jan Dirk on 20th June 2016
Hi Richard,

When I submit a message in the support forum and you react on this message, I do not get an email notification.
Is it possible to send out an email notification when someone reacts on the message?

Regards,

Jan Dirk
Posted by Richard on 20th June 2016
Hi,

I've thought about that repeatedly over the years so yes I can add that I think. But it will only be a notification - not the actual message - if only because I have a habit of hitting submit too quickly without checking the message, and it's kind of hard to make changes to an email that's already been sent!

Richard

PLEASE READ:

If RGraph has helped you please give your feedback - thanks! You can give your feedback or leave a testimonial by adding a forum post or clicking on the speech bubble icon at the very top right.

But most of all: Please link to the RGraph website! (get information by clicking on the chain icon at the top right of the page)
Indeed a notification would be enough for me.

B.T.W. You are really fast in replying support messages. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Jan Dirk
Hi there,

> B.T.W. You are really fast in replying support messages. Thank you very much.

You could turn that around into this:

"Richard, you need to get out more!" :-)

Richard

PLEASE READ:

If RGraph has helped you please give your feedback - thanks! You can give your feedback or leave a testimonial by adding a forum post or clicking on the speech bubble icon at the very top right.

But most of all: Please link to the RGraph website! (get information by clicking on the chain icon at the top right of the page)
Hi there,

Ok I've added this now and as of the next release you'll be able to sign up to individual messages and get email notifications for that message.

Richard

PLEASE READ:

Hi there,

Plans don't tend to last long - especially mine. Now you can sign up to either individual messages or to the forum as a whole (using the "Email updates" button at the top of the list page).

The messages will contain the subject and a direct link to the new message and also one to unsubscribe from updates.

Also, instead of adding it for the next release it's available now though it should be considered beta quality at the moment.

Richard

PLEASE READ:

But most of all: Please link to the RGraph website (get information on how to do it by clicking on the chain icon at the top right of the page)
Posted by Jan Dirk on 24th June 2016
Great, thanks.

Regards,

Jan Dirk

Add a reply

« Back to message list
RGraph on social media