Line chart, Firefox & Mac, no line

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Colin Harris on 8th May 2014
Firefox 28.0 on Mac osx 10.8.5

This example:

www.rgraph.net/demos/basic-line.html

Is not showing a line; the rest of the graph is showing too.

Thanks,
Colin.
Posted by Richard on 8th May 2014
Hi there,

I'm afraid I don't have a Mac to test with - Safari on windows is working OK. Check the JavaScript console to see if it's reporting any errors.

Richard
Posted by Tim Dearborn on 8th May 2014
The errors I get in the javascript error console are...
SyntaxError: Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery.min.js:1
Error: ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js is being assigned a //# sourceMappingURL, but already has one
Please note that when using jquery-1.11.1.min.js, I do not receive any javascript errors in the console - but a line in a line chart still does not draw.
Hi there,

If there's a Line chart example with a line that does show - use that as a starting point and make incremental changes until you get it looking how you want it.

Richard
The problem is that there is no line chart that does show. The code on www.rgraph.net/demos/basic-line.html is pretty basic and that does not work. BTW, the line charts work without issue on the Mac in Chrome, just not Safari and Firefox.
Posted by Colin Harris on 8th May 2014
Richard,

So far I've failed to get any line to show on your examples or my own work.

Colin.
Hi there,

Sorry - I have no Mac to test with.

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list
RGraph on social media