Looking for canvas drag and drop help

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Mike Cheatham on 16th May 2014
Wow! I found your site while searching for some help in canvas the below link popped up
www.rgraph.net/blog/2013/january/an-example-of-html5-canvas-drag-n-drop.html.
I then looked around your site. Great Stuff!, I plan to send some money your way as soon I my app start to generate some money. I have a medical app and customers lined up once done. My question is on the link i posted above. What I want to do is proved an image(x-ray or something) and allow the doctor to drag a pin image from another area to the image and then have a popup allow the doc to enter text. Once the text is saved it then becomes a popup when the mouse hovers The image would be saved and recalled when re-entering the page, also the doc should be able to drag multiple pins and create multiple poup text boxes. Can you help me with that???

Your charts are awesome, I will definitely be incorporating them in my development, and sending you some of the cash flow. I am surprised that I have not come across your site before.
Posted by Richard on 16th May 2014
Hi

Feel free to use the code on that page but I don't have the time to work on the medical app I'm afraid.

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list
RGraph on social media