Marker on Scatter chart on day/hour change

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Antonio Vianello on 2nd September 2013
Hi there!

Is there a way in a scattered graph to highlight with a vertical line upon the graph the change of the day or the hour? For example, suppose that the graph spans from 10:00 of 01/09/2013 to 10:00 of 02/09/2013, is it possible to hightlight the 00:00 of 02/09/2013 date/time with a bold line with a particular color? The same would be for the change from, for example, 09:00 to 10:00.

Thanks in advance
Posted by RGraph support on 2nd September 2013
Hi there,

If I understand correctly you'll be able to use time-based vertical bars from the next beta release. There's an example here:

www.rgraph.net/fiddle/view/scatte-chart-time-based-vbars

BUT keep in mind that it won't work until the next beta is released. Here every alternative hour is being highlighted - though that can be easily changed so that the width of the bars is a minute or so which would give you a line.

Richard, RGraph Support

Help support RGraph - single site license only £99
   www.rgraph.net/license#single-site
Thanks. So when you think this beta version will be released?

Thanks in advance

Posted by RGraph support on 2nd September 2013
Hi there,

This weekend.

Richard, RGraph Support

Help support RGraph - single site license only £99
   www.rgraph.net/license#single-site
Thanks a lot!

Add a reply

« Back to message list