I have a new chart type suggestion - flow charts

Share RGraph:   Share or Like RGraph on Facebook!

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Sudarshan on 8th February 2017
Hi Richard,

I need another chart like the example link, is there any chart like this in our Rgraph...

www.smartdraw.com/organizational-chart/examples/research-division-org-chart/
Posted by Richard on 8th February 2017
Hi there,

Nothing like that I'm afraid.

Richard
Posted by Sudarshan on 9th February 2017
Hi Richard,

I am drawing pie charts with lot of data but labels are over lapping so i go for the resizable option set it as true it's working for bar ok it's not working for pie and even bar also generate another chart after resizing it's appending the another div i think so it's not clearing i am clearing just canvas only how can i apply this feature to pie charts also and how can i remove appended div also let me know as soon as possible.
Posted by Richard on 9th February 2017
Hi there,

The resizing adds a DIV so that the page layout doesn't change when change the size of your canvas. This DIV has an ID with this format:

xxx_rgraph_domtext_wrapper

Where xxx is the ID of your canvas. If you remove it though, the layout of the page will probably change.

Richard
Posted by Sudarshan on 14th February 2017
Hi

How to draw a editable title for charts please give me proper example link asasp
Posted by Richard on 14th February 2017
Hi there,

There's no option for that I'm afraid. To do it you could use a normal HTML form though. So you have a form on the page with an option for a title and when press a submit/update button it updates the RGraph object by doing this:

myBar.properties.title = 'Updated title';

Then redraws the chart like this:

RGraph.SVG.redraw();

Or instead of the form you could make it so that you double-click the chart and it uses a JavaScript prompt() dialog, and then redraws the chart.

Richard
Posted by Sudarshan on 17th February 2017
Hi Richard,

I am drawing line chart with labels above true but it's getting box shape i.e bounding set it to false in pie chart where as come to line it is not there so i need only data without any box construction what is the configuration for that
Posted by Richard on 17th February 2017
Hi there,

I can't tell what you're asking I'm afraid.

Richard
Posted by Sudarshan on 21st February 2017
Hi Richard,

How can i draw the data on the bar chart not above the bar i need to draw on the bar chart please give me example link
Posted by Richard on 21st February 2017
Hi there,

Do you mean like this?

www.rgraph.net/demos/bar-stacked.html

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list