Pie chart static tooltips/third label instead of onhover or click

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Amit on 2nd September 2017
Instead of tooltip I want to add third label for each pie section(sum of volume) in addition of count of tenders for countries. How do I add this third value(I know how to add it in tooltip) but I do not want user to hover on each to find this third value for each country. I have a series that contains countries-count of tenders for each-totalvolume for each

www.rgraph.net/demos/svg-pie-csv.html
Posted by Richard on 2nd September 2017
Hi there,

Sorry - I've no idea what you're referring to. Do you want to add values to the labels? If that's the case just append them as you would with any JavaScript string.

Eg.

var label = 'Dave ' + value + '%';

Richard
sorry, I was not clear enough.
if I have 6 sections in pie for 6 countries then for each section I want to show total volume and count(the pie chart colors are based on count of tender). Now I want to show total volume for each country(but not on tool tip). I want this third value shown already rendered in those colored pie sections for each country.
Hi there,

Do you mean labels that positioned within each segment like labelsIngraph option provides? Set it to be true. Like this example shows:

www.rgraph.net/fiddle/view.html/a-pie-chart-with-ingraph-labelss

Richard
Perfect! Thank you again!
Hi Again,

I am using your library in alpha anywhere. Your sample is great but the same sample is not working in alpha anywhere. Do I have to refer latest library. I am trying to build a cool dashboard using r graph inside alpha anywhere.
Hi there,

I've no idea I'm. I presume there's no JavaScript console like there is in a browser that gives you error messages.

Perhaps it's down to the paths to the libraries being different. I don't know how it works but you could try putting the RGraph libraries in the same directory as the HTML page and then refer to them like this (in your page):

<script src="RGraph.common.core.js"></script>
<script src="RGraph.pie.js"></script>

Failing that perhaps the maker could offer insights as to what might be happening.

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list