Problems with version 5.4

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Joachim on 10th May 2016
hi,

just found out the problem property "textAccessible" has a default of "true". Setting it to "false" solved the problem.
hi,

...I thought problem was solved by setting textAccessible to false, but tooltip positioning with 3d charts is still wrong.
Posted by Richard on 10th May 2016
Hi there,

If you enable the tooltipsCoordsPage option then the tooltips are positioned where-ever the mouse is:

www.rgraph.net/demos/pie-3d.html

And because of the stretching of the canvas involved in making the 3D Pie chart it's necessary.

Richard
hi,

with V5.3 tooltip positioning was perfect - seems 5.4 does it wrong.
Posted by Richard on 10th May 2016
Hi,

Use the option that I suggested. This is what is becoming the default in the next version (which will be 4.54 btw!).

Richard
Posted by Joachim on 11th May 2016
Hi,

thanks for your response. But still this is a bit a puzzle for me.
I've setup a sample using Version 4.54 to show what I mean: www.jschmidt-systemberatung.de/php-apps/RGraph/test/index.html

The same chart (using 4.53) is on my samples-page (select "3d bar with data from MySql database"):
www.jschmidt-systemberatung.de/php-apps/RGraph/doc/samples.html

can you comment on the difference of positioning tooltips?

Thanks a lot!!!
Posted by Richard on 11th May 2016
Hi,

I don't know what's happening there. Try enabling tooltipsCoordsPage. That's what 4.55 will be using. and stick with 4.53 for the time being.

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list
RGraph on social media