How to adjust the positioning of tooltips (preventing them scrolling)

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by jhonpink on 27th June 2016
How can we fix the position of a tooltip on hbar chart ? When we scroll the window, the tooltip also moves with that! I want to keep it fixed at the top of the bar... how can I do that ?

Please Give me Example code
Posted by Richard on 27th June 2016
Hi there,

See my answer to the other message.

Richard

PLEASE READ:

If RGraph has helped you please give your feedback - thanks! You can give your feedback or leave a testimonial by adding a forum post or clicking on the speech bubble icon at the very top right.

But most of all: Please link to the RGraph website (get information on how to do it by clicking on the chain icon at the top right of the page)
Posted by jhonpink on 28th June 2016
How can we fix the position of a tooltip on hbar chart ? When we scroll the window, the tooltip also moves with that! I want to keep it fixed at the top of the bar... how can I do that ?
For the same problem your suggested the below link but it's not showing any thing
please send me the correct link for the problem or give me some example code.
Posted by Richard on 28th June 2016
Hi there,

If you want to set the positioning of tjhe tooltip to fixed you can do this:

.on('tooltip', function (e)
{
     var tooltip = RGraph.Registry.get('chart.tooltip');
     tooltip.style.position = 'fixed';
})

Richard

PLEASE READ:

If RGraph has helped you please give your feedback - thanks! You can give your feedback or leave a testimonial by adding a forum post or clicking on the speech bubble icon at the very top right.

But most of all: Please link to the RGraph website (get information on how to do it by clicking on the chain icon at the top right of the page)

Add a reply

« Back to message list
RGraph on social media