Tooltips on each line of a multiple line chart

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Harold on 23rd January 2016
I have a four line chart, where I want tooltips on each point on each line with different values. I have tried passing tooltips as four bracketed arrays within one bracket (just like you pass data), but can not get it to work. Any hints would be appreciated.
Thanks....
Posted by Richard on 23rd January 2016
Hi,

Send me a link to your page ao that I can see the code. Here's an example Line chart with four lines, each having tooltips. Only one Line chart object is used (instead of one for each line):

www.rgraph.net/fiddle/view.html/multiple-lines

Richard
Posted by Harold on 23rd January 2016
Based on the sample, the issue was spotted quickly. Having not found an example previously, I'd assumed a pattern of [ ['x','y'],['a','b'] ] for tooltips, like the pattern used for data, but in reality all that is needed are the outside brackets. Thanks for your quick response (and example)...
Posted by Richard on 23rd January 2016
Hi there,

> Thanks for your quick response (and example)...

I don't get get out much... :-)

Richard
If RGraph has helped you - please share the website and give your feedback - thanks:

www.rgraph.net/testimonials

Add a reply

« Back to message list