Strange Firefox problem with SemiCircular Progress

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Othmar on 14th May 2017
Hi Richard

I have designed a instrument panel with semicircular progress.
Some users reports me the semicircular was not drawn correct with firefox. But on my pc i can't simulate it. On my pc it's ok.
But when i simulate in on browserling i can see the failure.
Look here: www.browserling.com/browse/win/7/ie/11/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.awekas.at%2Fde%2Finstrument.php%3Fid%3D11790
... and switch for firefox 53
Until Firefox 48 it works well - Firefox 49 and later did not work properly!
Can you please check it. Thanyk you.

Regards Othmar
Posted by Richard on 14th May 2017
Hi,

I assume that you're referring to the missing label. I don't get the issue in my FF browser, but FF did used to not render any text at all - so maybe it's connected to that.

You could try enabling accessible text and the chart will try to use DOM text instead of canvas text.

textAccessible: true,

Richard
Posted by Othmar on 15th May 2017
Hi Richard

tectAccessible: true did not change anything. If i select the not shown text, the hidden text was displayed.

Any idea? This bug is only at the Semicircular. All other are ok.

Regards Othmar
Posted by Richard on 15th May 2017
Hi there,

Are you setting it on ALL of the RGraph objects (including the drawing API objects)? The URL appears to have mixed accessible text and canvas text.

Richard
Hi Richard

I can set it only for the graph panel. The Line graph below will not work properly if i change it to tectAccessible: true.
(This was a question some time ago - you tell me i have to set it to tectAccessible: false ;-) )

Regards Othmar
Hi there,

I don't know what it is then I'm afraid. It sounds like FF issue with rendering text on canvas.

Richard
Hi Richard

Why its only at the semicurcular?

Regards Othmar
Hi there,

No idea.

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list
RGraph on social media