Weird effect on anchor tags in Firefox

Share RGraph:   Share or Like RGraph on Facebook!

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Sam G. on 8th May 2013
Hello,

I've been able to get the graphs working in my application and it's coming out really great. Kudos for your hard work developing this. I seem to have run into something interesting in firefox on my site.

I am using the tooltips feature and it seems that on two anchor tags on my page which have relative positioning, are being given the same properties the tooltips are being given on a page click on the anchor's click event... The original formatting for those elements are both positioned absolutely within their parent container, but on a click, it adds relative positioning and left: 0, top: 0. This issue is only in firefox. I'm wondering if you've ever encountered this problem... and/or know of a workaround here?
Posted by RGraph support on 9th May 2013
Hi there,

This may be something that's fixed and will be in the next beta - so I'd advise you to upgrade and try that to see if it resolves the issue.

Richard, RGraph Support

Add a reply

« Back to message list