You don't have permission to access /libraries/RGraph.common.core.js on this server

Share RGraph:   Share or Like RGraph on Facebook!

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Honza on 27th October 2013
Hello,
I've start using the RGraph for some basic chart construction and everything worked quite pretty, since I started to develope Java application that should use your javascript.
The problem is following: everything works fine, when I call the external JS from simple html file. The remote javascript call <script type="text/javascript" src="www.rgraph.net/libraries/RGraph.common.core.js\" ></script> is needed in the header of the file to incorporate all functionality. To be specific, I tried to visualize this very example: www.rgraph.net/demos/bar-ajax.html

Unfortunately, when I want to visualize the same simple graph again but calling it from web page generated by my java program, nothing is drawed.

I explored the replies RGraph server returns to me and this message returns:
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access /libraries/RGraph.common.core.js
on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at www.rgraph.net Port 80</address>

Well, it come to my mind that only queries incoming from some specific ports are accepted by your server. Is there any other way to access your javascript library files than to change my port number?

Am I right with the port problem or there is something else wrong that I can not see?

I will be glad to provide any further help and information,
Thank you for your help,
Honza
Posted by RGraph Support on 28th October 2013
Hi there,

The rgraph.net website is not a CDN - put the libraries on your own website and use them from there.

Richard, RGraph Support

Add a reply

« Back to message list