Zoom particular part of the chart without enlarging the canvas

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Josh on 25th January 2016
Hi,

I'm pretty new to using this RGraph. Been using jqPlot and Flot for some time, but the support seems to be non-existent these days and so I'm looking for a new platform for graphing.

One feature that they have is the ability to zoom like the one here: www.jqplot.com/examples/zooming.php. Basically it allows users to select particular part of the chart they want to zoom in. As I work on large datasets this feature is good to have to analyze irregular data.

Another one is the ability to view which lines to view for multi-lines graph by clicking on the legend. Something like this: www.jqplot.com/examples/kcp_engel.php.

Are there similar built-in features for RGraph? If there aren't, is there a way to implement that for the project I'm working on?

Thanks,
Josh.
Posted by Richard on 25th January 2016
Hi,

You could highlight lines using the interactive key:

www.rgraph.net/docs/interactive-keys.html

But the only zoom in RGraph is the full canvas zoom.

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list