The RGraph TODO list
This is a list of features that may or may not be added to RGraph, typically for the next release. None of these is guaranteed to be added to the next release - some may end up being added to a later release whilst some may not be added to RGraph at all and nor are they in any particular order.
So again - no guarantees!
- Add multiple dataset support to the Waterfall chart
- Add an SVG Gauge chart
- Add an SVG Meter chart that looks like this
- Add more SVG key configuration properties
- Add an SVG Bipolar chart
- Add a stepped option to the Line chart
- Add an X axis scale option for the Scatter chart
- Add errorbars to the Bar chart
- Add errorbars to the Line chart
- Add errorbars to the Scatter chart
- Add an SVG linking HOWTO document.
- Update the canvas linking HOWTO document.
- Add an SVG Bipolar chart with support for regular, stacked and grouped variants.
- Add grouped and stacked variants to the canvas Bipolar chart.
- Add the labelsAbove property to the SVG Scatter chart.
- Add the ability to swap the horizontal alignment of the SVG Y axis labels.