The RGraph TODO list
This is the TODO list that will tell you what features are planned to be added to RGraph. Not everything on this list will be implemented and this list is by no means comprehensive.
This is a list of features that may or may not be added to RGraph, typically for the next release. None of these is guaranteed to be added to the next release - some may end up being added to a later release whilst some may not be added to RGraph at all and nor are they in any particular order.
So again - no guarantees!
- Add multiple dataset support to the Waterfall chart
- Add an SVG Gauge chart
- Add an SVG Meter chart that looks like this
- Add more SVG key configuration properties
- Add an SVG Bipolar chart
- Add a stepped option to the Line chart
- Add an X axis scale option for the Scatter chart
- Add errorbars to the Bar chart
- Add errorbars to the Line chart
- Add errorbars to the Scatter chart
- Add an SVG linking HOWTO document.
- Update the canvas linking HOWTO document.
- Add an SVG Bipolar chart with support for regular, stacked and grouped variants.
- Add grouped and stacked variants to the canvas Bipolar chart.
- Add the labelsAbove property to the SVG Scatter chart.
- Add the ability to swap the horizontal alignment of the SVG Y axis labels.