Free HTML5 charts for your websites
- With its beautiful data visualizations RGraph can make your datasets come alive as colorful charts and graphs across your webpages. So why use RGraph?
- More than 60 types of charts with 2D and 3D options
- RGraph offers SVG and canvas charts
- Free and Open Source (MIT license)
- Multiple ways to import your data
- Web based reporting that's easy to update, distribute and share
- Fully documented with over 600 examples and active support to get you started
A 3D Bar chart
A multi-row 3D Bar chart
A horizontal Bar chart
A dynamic SVG Bar chart
A Radar chart
A Rose chart
A stacked Bipolar chart
A dynamic SVG Line chart
A Waterfall with negatives
A banded Pie/Donut chart
Variety of Gauges and Meters
A Pie/Donut chart
Spice up your webpages with interactive charts
Uses the MIT license for
Over 60 different chart types
across SVG and canvas
HTML5 SVG and canvas tags
Fully documented with
lots of examples
Your data is probably always changing, so once you're set up, RGraph makes it easy for you to update your data with these methods:
RGraph has dedicated CSV import functionality that will make this it easy to get data from a CSV file.
The Google Sheets connector allows you to fetch data directly from your Google Spreadsheet.
The AJAX functions allow you to easily integrate RGraph with your existing AJAX scripts.
The database documentation will help you to get your data directly from a database.
Charts for web-based reporting
You cannot beat the convenience of web-based reporting that your stakeholders can access on any desktop, tablet, or mobile device.