The RGraph changelog
This is the page to check for details on what has changed. The changes may or may not be relevant to you.
December 2018 (v4.69)
- Added a callback option to the RGraph.SVG.text.find() function. This callback function is passed an object which has a nodes property which is the text nodes that were found. Documentation was added for this on the " How to use the RGraph.SVG.text.find() function " page.
- The drawing API Y axis object title has been moved left a little bit (approximately 7 pixels) so if you use it you may need to update your sizings and/or increase the size of your charts margins.
- Property name aliasing has been introduced. As it sounds this means that the RGraph property names can now be given better names that are more standard across all of the libraries. All of the demos in the /demos/ directory have been updated along with the RGraph documentation pages. For example if you look through the Line chart documentation pages or the Bar chart documentation pages you will see the updated names in the property name listings. Don't worry though! The new naming is completely backwards compatible so you don't have to change your charts at all (famous last words...). There's also a blog post about the update that I added when beginning the update.
- Fixed a bug with SVG scale mirroring where an incorrect lower maximum value would be shown along with no tickmark.
- A bug in the Bipolar charts has been fixed where the bold setting for the right hand labelsAbove labels wasn't being respected.
- Added these properties to the HBar chart: labelsAboveBold, labelsAboveItalic
- The Line chart default for the labelsAboveBorder property has changed to false
- The Line chart default for the labelsAboveBackground has changed to rgba(255,255,255,0.7)
- Added these properties to the Waterfall chart: textBold, textItalic
- Added these properties to the Line chart: labelsAboveBold, labelsAboveItalic
- Added these properties to the Bar chart: labelsAboveBold, labelsAboveItalic, labelsAboveFont
- The default padding for DOM text has been set to 1px instead of 2px.
Past release notes
Older release notes though are not available.