Bar chart chart corners

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by Ramya J on 11th March 2013
Hello there,

I have 2 questions regarding rgraph's bar graph charts.

1) Is there a way to make the background's corners of the chart a little curved? Perhaps a place where I can change the radius for the background of the chart? My code for the current background of the bar looks something like this(basically customizing the background color):

sleepbar.Set('chart.background.grid', false);
    sleepbar.Set('chart.background.barcolor1', '#f0efef');
    sleepbar.Set('chart.background.barcolor2', '#f0efef');

2) Is there a way to make the top corners part of bars on the chart to be curved? I know there is bar type "glass" that does the curves, but it also does the special styling and such that I don't need. I'm basically trying to find a way for default bars' top corners are curved a little bit. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Posted by RGraph support on 11th March 2013
Hi there,

No there's nothing like that I'm afraid. You add the border radius CSS option to the canvas though and either have it smalllike this:

dev.rgraph.net/demos/meter04.html

Or large like this:

www.rgraph.net/demos/meter03.html

PS Could you link to the RGraph website - thanks.

Richard, RGraph Support

1 Year Priority Support now reduced to £299:
   www.rgraph.net/support
Posted by Ramya J on 15th March 2013
Thanks for your response. Is there a way to make the top portion of the actual bars round?
Posted by RGraph support on 15th March 2013
Hi there,

Only the glass variant.

Richard, RGraph Support

1 Year Priority Support now reduced to £299:
   www.rgraph.net/support

Add a reply

« Back to message list