It is possible to dynamically update an SVG bar-in-bar chart?

Share RGraph:   To help my Google visibility (it can't get much worse!), if you like and use RGraph I'd appreciate it if you could link to me

« Back to message list

Enter your email address to get email updates on this topic. You can stop receiving updates by clicking the link in the update email messages.

Posted by GJ on 17th February 2017
I've been trying to update a combined SVG chart without success. The second chart won't update. Here is an example:

jsfiddle.net/xy31gfnj/31/
Posted by Richard on 17th February 2017
Hi there,

Well here's an example that works but there are a few caveats:

1. Using a gradient is what stops the bar from growing again so I've changed it to a solid color.
2. It grows when the new value is set on my dev site, but as you can see not the live site. So I 've probably changed something in the DEV copy. I'll be releasing a new copy this weekend (all being well) so try that. I'll look into the gradient thing though it won't be for this weekends version.

www.rgraph.net/fiddle/view.html/an-svg-vprogress

Richard
Posted by GJ on 17th February 2017
Thanks! Using a solid color works also with the stable version. The problem with grow() disappears when resetting coords first, that's probably why it works with your dev version.
Posted by Richard on 17th February 2017
Hi there,

OK, I've made the necessary adjustments to the Bar chart library already, so the next release should (might) work.

This example should start working a that point:

(it won't at the moment)

Richard

Add a reply

« Back to message list