Version 6.12 of RGraph is now availableWritten by Richard Heyes, on 29th April 2023
The latest version of RGraph - version 6.12 - is now available to download from the download page. What's new in this release?
- You can now create vertical line charts using both the
svgHorizontal Bar charts. You can read more about vertical line charts (and see an example) in this blog article.
svgSemi-circular Progress bar can now be made adjustable.
- The Line chart has two new methods:
obj.highlightDataset(options). These methods help you to identify the
datasetthats being hovered over (if any) and subsequently highlight it.
- The Odometer now supports multiple values for each of the needle properties.
- When the RScatter chart highlights a point on the chart (for example because of tooltips), the highlighting now covers the whole point instead of just the center.
- The Pie chart
labelsIngraphoption now has the ability to check to see if a label will fit inside the relevant section.
tooltipsHotspotIgnoreproperty has been added to the
- The Semi-circular Progress bar has been updated and can now have rounded ends using the new
- Libraries based on
canvasand that use the key have had formatted keys added.
- The key has been added to the Semi-circular Progress bar.