SVG charts documentation and examplesRead comments...
RGraph now has SVG chart types. Bar, Horizontal Bar, Line, Pie charts and progress bars/meters are all catered for - full list is below
As of autumn 2016 RGraph has some brand new shiny SVG chart types. Bar, Line, Horizontal Bar, Pie Semi-circular Progress and Radar are available. There are examples of these charts to the right. Naturally being far newer than the <canvas> types they're not as feature packed - but when you zoom in they do have significantly better definition than the bitmap based <canvas> versions. There are also SVG versions of the Google Sheets, CSV and AJAX data import utilities (for which the canvas documentation applies to also). And there's a set of CSS based effects for the SVG libraries too.
Installing and implementing RGraph
- Browser support for RGraph
- Getting started with RGraph
- Integration with server-side scripting and AJAX
- Improving the performance of your charts
These pages are in the canvas section of the RGraph website but have information on implementing the SVG libraries too.
Data import utilities
- Importing data from Google Sheets
- A description of the CSV reader
- A description of the SVG AJAX functions
Features and examples